Emotion slows enough to form
Like water whose movements freeze into crystalized ice we take shape for a moment, seemingly contained, yet waves break again as we remember how it feels to feel
In a dream I wear the shape of a woman but my insides are the waves of a sea
We are nothing less than the embodiment of our Selves
A Being is a drumming of rhythms (breath, lymph, cortisol, etc.) synchronized by the pumping of its blood
Our rhythms are born within the lubb-dubb of the Earth’s own heart
As we attune our dance to our Mother’s rhythm our own drumming entrains within Hers
To be whole is to taste our existence within Her heartbeat
As we dance in Her rhythm we may be offered a space (what sort of space varies) to exist with others as they listen for their own rhythm within Hers
This is Healing
We tone ourselves to subtle ways of existence. Vibrations we send out strum against those who hear and set the scales in which we dream our harmonies.
The strumming of a harp echoes off the face of a gray eyed sea, who coos into the tiny ear of a blue eyed infant. This song melts through the child’s heart to be cried back again to the tide.
We are ourselves yet of like substance with those tethers that hold us close. Love nurtured vines grow in moments of pause, scattered rhythmically within the always moving waves, to wrap their arms around us, whispering of promises already kept & reminding of the wholeness in which we dance.
Why is there such an impulse to place more value on suffering than on joy? Is it truly nobler to carry tragedy on our backs than to laugh? Dance! I’m told. And with this dance lift the pieces of mourning (yes, of course there’s much to mourn) and spin them into something joyful.
The space of the Fool is a sacred one. A Fool’s prayer: May I feel boldly!
Although the tides are always changing the Sea remains, in Truth, truly herself. Be as the sea, daughter, speak in Love and be free.
The ocean reminded me that my body rests on a living sphere of Love. The sand underneath my back is a cradle and the wind wraps mitten like around my fingers. Waves carry rhythms to my heart and the world dances while I lie still, for just a moment in space, quiet.
To remember our tones are most clear when sung from a place of Love.
It seems when we speak from our own pain the songs of others are too hard to hear and fall away as forgotten things, separate and alone.
In my heart I would see our fears, insecurities, old wounds, and terrors, melt as tears into our Mother’s hands.
I would see in my eyes demons transformed into children of Light and humanity remember her Beauty.
For me there is no longer a choice. Each breath is a commitment to this place, this world, this time, these children of our Mother. Each breath is a commitment to Love.
And so I breathe.
We fill crystal goblets with the dregs of our fears and, together, we toast: “to Love.”
Let’s talk about fear for a moment. Many people who step into the healing labyrinth will experience, at certain points, heightened fear. This is perfectly natural. You are going into uncharted territory with only the hastiest sketch of a map. Many seekers experience heightened sensations of Light and, as the necessary balance point, their underlying fears are brought into consciousness. Our fears are here to teach us.
Sometimes it is hard to feel balanced with these swings between highs and lows. But remember there is no day without night and no light without dark. Until we learn to love dark as much as light and night as much as day there will be fragmentation. People who do not wish to know their shadow parts cut themselves off from a great deal of power and wholeness. No thing is totally light and no thing is totally dark. Those who pretend otherwise cut themselves into pieces (fragments) and create shadow parts. We wish to heal those shadow parts as we carry on this path and open ourselves up to experiencing more of Reality.
It is not a bad thing to feel fears so long as we do not:
a) completely succumb to them and become them or
b) pretend they are not real and suppress them.
When you feel a fear (like a pain in your body) it is to teach you something. It is an alarm that says: “Something is wrong!” Fears are signals from inside our boundary markers that our boundaries are being breached from one direction or another. They may be our own internal challenges, ancestral miasmic challenges inherited or learned, or perhaps resonances via our empathic connections in the group mind.
I remind you that you are made of Love and that fear is something you swallowed from outside you at some point in your multi-dimensionality. So when you feel a fear there is a process you must go through.
- Is this fear recognition of something immediate and life-threatening? If yes, then act on it and remember to thank it!
- Is this fear voice my fear or is it someone else’s fear for me? Whose voice is this?
- If the fear belongs to someone else you can kindly tell it to leave you NOW. You are right to send it on its way so someone else’s fear does not continue to haunt you. Understand the someone else may be someone you know or it may be someone you don’t or it may be part of the group mind.
- If the fear is your voice than it is a part of yourself speaking and as such it is very important you acknowledge it or it will try to find meaning in every other part of your life (and we do not wish to let our fears run our lives). And so ask the fear: “what do you want for me?” and let the fear answer. You will find that it wishes for something very much like a child would wish, such as security or attention. Our fears are warnings that when willfully ignored become spoiled, sociopathic children who split off into shadow selves that only come out when we are having a tantrum. So if you listen to what the fear wishes for you it may surprise you. And by listening to it and not denying or suppressing the fear you can find a way via practical means and grace to meet the need the fear requires.
- Remember you are made of Love and fear is swallowed from outside of you. Look at the farthest reaches of the arms of Love and know you are held within them always. Now, imagine yourself outside of fear and listen to the voice of your fears. They are children crying for attention or security or love. Let them know they are already secure and loved and treasured. By imagining this you may gain trust and with trust a mastery of fears.
- It is also useful to acknowledge your fears without saying they belong “to me.”. Like spoiled children they may be of us but are not actually owned by us. Keep this in mind as you consider fears as they rise up and endeavor to treat them as viable beings with important voices instead of as mosquitoes to be swatted or as nuisances to be suppressed.
Empathy is artful connection between individuals. Artful implies there is a talent and a precision to it. It means that empathy is not some willy-nilly thing that just happens to us. Empathy clearly is a choice. Empathy is the art of when and how we bond with others. When we let down our barriers (and we all have barriers) then we can share a space with others. This space is the empathic connecting point. This is where You and I share space between us. This is where magic between beings happen. This is where true linking and communication is possible. This is where we share dreamscapes and healing touches with individuals within the group heart.
Empathy, in its pure state, is feeling for & with others through our connections in the Green heart. This is a beautiful, beautiful gift. It allows us to literally feel along with those around us. It allows us to keep our spaces honest and clear without the emotional murkiness that can so often underlay human to human interactions.